ATV Rentals & Tours
Cruise on hundreds of miles of National Forest Trails in the High Uinta Mountains!
Unlimited trails and play areas between 9000ft-11000ft. Best Rates In Utah!!!
ATV rentals, we provide you with instructions and a map of clearly marked trails. Our private guided ATV tours will ensure a variety of epic terrain and unbelievable scenery, heading out for the best riding experience ever!
- 20 minutes from Park City / 45 minutes from Salt Lake City
- ATV areas include Cedar Hollow, Soapstone, Mirror Lake, Murdock Basin, Taylors Fork, Upper Setting, Weber Canyon and Heber Valley.
- Brand New 2013 Honda Rancher 4x4's
- Side-by-Sides 2 person & 4 person
- Fuel, helmets and maps included
- 3 hour, full day and overnight rentals.
- Families and corporate groups welcome!
- Machines ready to ride into National Forest Trails (no trailers required)
- Abundant wildlife
- Reservations and Walk-ins daily 7 days a week
- No Charge for Passengers
- Trails marked by Uinta & Wasatch National Forest, Pack It In Pack It out...
- Group and Multi-Day Rates available
The Uinta Mountains are located 12 miles east of Park City, the longest east to west running mountain range in North America. With several peaks well over 13,000 feet, you can find yourself blasting through wide open meadows or cruising the groomed National Forest trails.